Feliz X it's a combination of two stimulants: 3-MMC (3-Methylmethacathione) and 2 C-D (2, 5-Dimethoxy-4-methylphenethylamine) with 5ml of active ingredients per 10ml of product.
3-MMC is a stimulant that belongs to the cathinone class, producing a stimulant and entactogenic effect, similar to amphetamines.
It is believed that 3-MMC acts as a dopamine and norepinepherine releasing agent and at the same time blocks partially the action of the proteins that remove the excess of these two neurotransmitters. This leads to a boost of the levels of dopamine and norepinepherine that will accumulate in the brain resulting in stimulating and euphoric effects.
3-MMC is described as very stimulant and energetic, making it a popular choice to party and dance events.
The effects described by users of 3-MMC include:
- Spontaneous physical sensations: tingling sensations over the all body that are present during the entire onset and reaches its limit with the peak;
- Physical euphoria: when used with moderation can lead to social and physical disinhibition, increased empathy and affection;
- Tactile enhancement;
- Stamina enhancement;
- Increased music appreciation;
- Motivation enhancement;
- Thought acceleration and time compression;
- Colour and pattern recognition enhancement;
- Auditory enhancement.
The other component of Feliz X , 2C-D, was first synthesised in 1970 by a team of researchers of the Texas Research Institute of Mental Sciences, and subsequently investigated by the famous "doctor E", Alexander Shulgin, that defined it as “pharmacological tofu”. As tofu absorbs the flavours of spices that you cook it with, 2C-D will extend and potentiate the effects of other substances.
Research has shown that 2C-D is a partial agonist of the 5-HTP2A receptor and some studies were conducted in Germany for its use in psychotherapy.
The head space of 2C-D is described by most users as lucid and with normal thought processes.
For those who are looking for a full hallucinogenic experience this can be a bit unsatisfying.
The most common described effects include:
- Spontaneous physical sensations;
- Nausea – tends to be very mild and goes away quickly;
- Pupil dilation;
- Increased sense of humor and music appreciation;
- Colour enhancement and colour shifting;
- Visual acuity enhancement;
- Symmetrical texture repetition;
- Pattern acuity enhancement;
- Mild drifting.
The effects of Feliz X will start to kick in about 30 minutes after ingestion and the peak will be reached 1 hour after taking it. The trip will last for around 4 to 5 hours.
Side effects of Feliz X
The side effects will be directly linked to the amount taken and the most reported are:
- Nauseas can occur and are mostly present during the come up phase. At high dose it is reported to occur in the users that are prone to have it;
- At higher doses it will be almost impossible to stop and keep still. You will feel involuntary body shakes, jaw clenching and general lack of motor control. Paradoxically, these side effects can be accompanied by feelings of deep sedation and relaxation, that usually come in waves;
- Dry mouth, dehydration and headaches;
- Increase in heart rate and body temperature;
- Appetite suppression – common to all stimulants;
- Seizures are a rare side effect but can happen to those who are prone to it, especially when taken high doses. So, you have a known condition that makes you susceptible to seizure DO NOT take Feliz X;
- 3-MMC in high doses can promote compulsive redosing;
- At high doses you might feel delirium and confusion that are directly linked to body temperature deregulation.
After effects and comedown of Feliz X
The after affects occur with the comedown, when the effect is wearing off. These are, in general, negative and uncomfortable, are a result of the neurotransmitters depletion and might include:
- Cognitive fatigue;
- Motivation suppression;
The after effects of Feliz X can be felt for around 12 hours after taking it. The after effects described might all not be felt, its intensity varies from user to user and will gradually wear off and decrease intensity.
Although many substances are safe to take on their own, the same can not of combinations of Feliz X with other psychoactive substances:
The combination with other stimulants, such as MDMA or cocaine, might lead to excessive stimulation that can result in vasoconstriction, increase blood pressure and seizures.
The combination with alcohol should be avoided as it might lead to over-intoxication.
Tramadol lowers the seizure threshold so, when combine with stimulants increases the risk of seizure.
Dangerous high serotonin levels can be reach when combining Feliz X with MAOIs (Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors), serotonin releasers , serotonin re-uptake inhibitors, serotonin-norepinephrine re-uptake inhibitors and 5-HTP.
Feliz X comes in liquid form in a bottle of 10ml that will be enough for 2 light doses or 1 strong dose.