This mushroom omelette recipe is suitable for 2-3 people. You can of course adjust the quantities according to the number of people. For an omelette it is recommended to use fresh mushrooms and not dried, because their consistency make it more pleasant to eat. It also helps to get a better taste.
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium size garlic clove
- 6 eggs
- 100ml milk
- 3 tablespoons of sour cream
- Chives (according to taste)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Magic mushrooms (the amount should be adjusted according to the number of people eating the omelette)
1. Slice the onion, the garlic and the mushrooms.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large pan and after add the onion and the garlic to fry them a little bit.
3. While the onion and garlic fry, mix the eggs with the milk and season it with a bit of salt and pepper. Add the mixed eggs to the pan with the onions and garlic and let it cook for about 10 minutes.
4. Chop the chives and mix with the cream until it is uniform.
5. Spread the cream over the omelette and add the mushrooms all over the surface.
6. You can fold your omelette in the calzone style. Let it cook a tiny bit more.