Here's another Ayahuasca recipe with Mimosa hostilis and Peganum harmala.
Ingredients for one person
- 9 grams of Mimosa hostilis
- 3 grams of Peganum harmala seeds
- The juice of one lemon
1. Put the Mimosa hostilis powder, the lemon juice and 300 ml water into a cooking pot.
2. Heat it slowly until it starts boiling, keep it boiling for 3 minutes. After that reduce the heat and let it steep for another 5 minutes.
3. Filter the herbs, put the herbs back into the cooking pot again and keep the liquid in a can.
4. Add some water again and repeat step 2 and 3 twice.
5. After you cooked the herbs 3 times, throw them away. Put the liquid back into the cooking pot and keep vaporizing water on low heat until you get about one glass.
6. Pulverize the Peganum harmala seeds and swallow them with water. You could also put the powder into capsules.
7. 15 Minutes after you’ve taken the Peganum harmala seeds, drink the Mimosa hostilis tea.